I am still alive and, more to the point, at work!
Busy in the garden, busy in the kitchen, busy reading and writing and learning lots of things. Lately, busy with the knitting needles…
And it seems I am not the only one inspired by the change of season. Bogolan sales have picked up and there is a dollar for dollar match over at Women for Women International. So I thought today was the perfect opportunity to come back with an overdue donation update.
- October 15, 2013 – $260 donated.
- November 1, 2013 – $101.38 donated.
- December 2, 2013 – $118.12 donated.
- January 31, 2014 – $164.92 donated.
- September 30, 2014 – $207.55 donated. ( = $415.10, matched $ for $.)
- TOTAL to date – $851.97 donated to Women for Women International.
Hooray! I hope to reach $1k by the end of the year.
Soon I shall have a new sweater design to show you. So if you enjoy that sort of thing, please stay tuned! xo~